A Long History of Success
Where it began...
The team at Trovio has deep roots into the original cypherpunk movement. Having been core members of the original DigiCash team in the 1990s alongside David Chaum. Over the course of the next two decades, the team developed, commercialised and sold a number of successful technology solutions across market infrastructure.
- Trovio Group IncorporatedDigi.Cash and Digital Access Australia incorporated and seeded the original Trovio Technology business.
- Strategic Investment in Blockhead TechnologiesBlockhead Technologies provides core provenance solutions that integrates directly into Trovio’s digital registry platforms.
- Digital Finance Co-operative Research Centre (DFCRC)Trovio became the leading industry partner in a multi-disciplinary consortium examining the evolution of digital finance ($181m funding).
- Launched CorTenXCorTenX is a purpose-built digital registry that scales environmental solutions to effect real climate action and force transparency on participants.
- Launched Digital Registry Solution for ABC RefineryGoldSafe is a cryptographically secured digital registry that interfaces with ABC Refinery’s existing CRM and risk infrastructure. Enabling ABC Refinery to interface directly with the digital economy.
- Clean Energy Regulator (CER) Engaged Trovio to Build RegistryUsing CorTenX, Trovio will develop and deliver the new Unit & Certificate Register for the Australian National Registry of Emissions Units (ANREU).
- Completed Lower Carbon Fuel Oil Transaction with ChevronUsing Trovio's CorTenX, Chevron partnered with Carbon Management Solutions (CMS) to complete lower carbon fuel oil transactions in Singapore.
- Partnered with Accounting For Nature to Enhance Carbon OffsetsTogether they are developing the digital infrastructure to link genuine environmental improvements to eligible high-integrity carbon offset units.
Trovio’s Enviromental Commitment
In today's world, how we contribute to the protection of the environment and the carbon footprint of our activities must be front of mind. While the digital asset industry is seeing strong trends towards renewable energy, Trovio is committed to using our position to maximise innovation in the carbon industry and minimise net emissions of our assets and operations. Trovio will continue to commit significant resources to initiatives aimed at changing the way businesses, governments and individuals access decarbonization functionality using digital asset infrastructure, as well as offering a growing number of products that bring carbon neutrality to the forefront of commercial decision making.